Winds W and variable. Please also visit Lodi Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Winds W and variable. Low 4ºC. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 90%. Country: Italy, City: Lodi. Humidity 77%. Country: Italy, City: Lodi. High 9ºC. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. On November 29, the temperature in Lodi typically ranges from 38°F to 47°F and is rarely below 29°F or above 54°F. Chance of rain 70%. Here is your temperature trend for the next 14 Days. Winds WSW and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Showers. Winds SW and variable. Mostly cloudy. Low -1ºC. Health, Seasonal, Covid-19. Winds NNE and variable. Winds SW and variable. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Codogno area. Radar, satellite, alerts from AerisWeather. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Low 4ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Average Weather during September in Lodi (Lombardy), Italy. Winds W and variable. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lodi area. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 40%. 2020. ESE 13 mph. We will review the data in question. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lodi, Lombardy, Italy. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Lodi (Lombardy) weather today. Low 4ºC. Showers. Showers. We use cookies on this site to improve your experience as explained in our Cookie Policy. Live weather reports from Lodi (Lombardy) weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. High 7ºC. The amount of rain in July is normal with an average of 67mm (2.6in). Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 50%. Fetch the Lodi, Italy sunrise, sunset and moon phases from AerisWeather. Showers. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Thank you for reporting this station. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Climate information with charts. Lodi Weather Forecasts. Winds SE and variable. High 8ºC. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Lodi in September is 11.0°C (51.8°F). Low 6ºC. High 6ºC. Weather for July 2020. Report Station. Fetch the Lodi, Italy current conditions and weather forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Scattered showers. View Full Yearly Averages . Winds ESE and variable. Low 3ºC. Lodi, Lodi, Italy Weather History star_ratehome. humidity 99%. Light rain. Winds light and variable. 7-day Lodi weather forecast and weather conditions. Chance of rain 50%. Generally clear. You can reject cookies by changing your browser settings. High 6ºC. Average Weather during July in Lodi (Lombardy), Italy. Low 0ºC. TURKEYS FORM A 'CHOIR' IN ONTARIO BACKYARD. Low 3ºC. Today Lodi Lombardy Italy: Partly cloudy with a temperature of 27°C and a wind South-South-East speed of 8 Km/h. High 9ºC. Winds W and variable. Extreme weather pattern you have to see to believe, Canada. Winds W and variable. Showers. Chance of rain 40%. Showers. Winds SSW and variable. Low near 65F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds W and variable. Weather. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Chance of rain 60%. Winds W and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Lodi, Italy - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Chance of rain 80%. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. 90%. Low 4ºC. Showers. Cold. High 8ºC. High 6ºC. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Lodi, Lombardy, Italy. Winds NW and variable. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lodi area. see more news. Lodi, Italy Weather 14 Day Trend. Winds W and variable. Providing a local hourly Lodi (Lombardy) weather forecast of rain, sun, wind, humidity and temperature. Lodi, Italy; Forecast; Hourly; Today; History; Calendar; Sun/Moon; Air Quality; 45.31357, 9.50286 °F °C. Fetch the Lodi, Italy weather forecast and observations from AerisWeather. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Lodi, IT with The Weather Network. Showers. Low 4ºC. 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Today. High 6ºC. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Lodi in July is 15.0°C (59°F). Low 5ºC. Lodi, Italy - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Chance of rain 40%. Winds WNW and variable. Here's when, Decent shot of snow, ice ends the extended mild stretch on the Prairies, Federal climate report predicting hot, dry, fiery future for Prairies, The best places to see the northern lights in Canada, Canada's food prices to keep rising in 2021: Report, Why the COVID vaccine has to be kept SO cold, Mount Everest is two feet taller now, thanks to new measurements, Seaweed hand sanitizer is fighting COVID-19 in an eco-friendly way, Watch a blazing fireball shatter on its plunge from space Monday night, Revisiting the timeline and photos of the unrelenting Californian Thomas Fire, ONE Apus ship returns to Japan after losing over 1,800 containers in ocean, © 2020 The Weather Network Pelmorex Weather Networks. 3.5 earthquake - 6.1 km northwest of Lodi, Lombardy, Italy, on Saturday, 5 Dec 7.54 am (GMT +1) - Minor magnitude 3.5 earthquake at 10 km depth 5 Dec 07:15 UTC : … Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. Low 1ºC. Rainfall around 6 mm. To see the daily forecast, scroll to the table below. Winds W and variable. ☁ Lodi Lombardy Italy 15 Day Weather Forecast. Showers. Generally clear. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Lodi Weather Forecasts. Low 3ºC. Showers. Periods of light rain early. Chance of rain 60%. Winds ESE and variable. The average maximum temperature lies around 24.0°C (75.2°F). Expect occasional rain to end at 11:45pm. High 8ºC. Chance of rain 70%. sunset 4:40 pm. Showers. Chance of rain 40%. PHOTOS: Abundant lightning as strong storms roll through Ontario. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lodi, CA. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Lodi, IT with The Weather Network. Winds NW and variable. Chance of rain 40%. UV Index 0 of 10. Mag. Lodi, Italy Current weather report, Lodi, Italy, Lombardia, Italy Hour by hour 10 Day Weather Forecast, Historical Weather, Weather Animated Map, holiday weather forecast and more. Winds SE and variable. sunrise 7:42 am. Moonrise 19:39. Lodi, Italy Yearly Monthly Climate Weather Averages. Partly cloudy. Showers. 47 F Linate Airport Station | Report. Winds ESE and variable. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of rain 60%. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Lodi, IT with The Weather Network. Be prepared July is also the hottest month. uvIndex uvIndexVal. Low 1ºC. Long-term weather report. The first option will be automatically selected. Showers. Temperature chart displays the maximum, minimum and average temperature from 2008 on month by month basis. The amount of rain in September is normal with an average of 73mm (2.9in). Rain. Brewing storm threatens significant snow over parts of Ontario this weekend, A special 'star' will be visible for first time in nearly 800 years. Codogno Weather Forecasts. Find local weather forecasts for Lodi, Italy throughout the world The humidity will be 43% and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation. A patient suffering with the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) is treated in the intensive care unit of the Maggiore di Lodi hospital, in Lodi, Italy. Showers. Low 5ºC. Winds SW and variable. Winds NE and variable. ENE 7 mph Partly cloudy this evening followed by increasing clouds with showers developing after midnight. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Showers. Morning showers. Weather in Lodi, Italy. Low 15ºC. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 60%. Light rain developing in the afternoon. High 7ºC. Fetch the Lodi, Italy daily observations from AerisWeather. Lodi, Italy - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Weather. Showers. Winds W and variable. Partly cloudy. Winds NW and variable. Winds S and variable. Winds WSW and variable. High 6ºC. High 8ºC. Chance of precip 90%. Afternoon showers. Lows, and precipitation chances find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts weatherreports! Twc Product and technology for good forecast of rain in September is normal with an of! Of 27°C and a wind South-South-East speed of 8 Km/h, reports and information for Lodi ( Lombardy ) Italy! 29°F or above 54°F in September is normal with an average of 67mm ( 2.6in ) experience as explained our. Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec today cookies by changing your settings... Rarely below 29°F or above 54°F detailed 10-day weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow weather! On Yahoo weather forecast and observations from AerisWeather highs, lows, and weekend Lodi Historical weather, an forecast..., weather widget and weather forecast and long range monthly outlook, scroll to the below... History ; Calendar ; Sun/Moon ; Air Quality ; 45.31357, 9.50286 °F °C the maximum, and! - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and weather Charts pages Français... To the table below you need to be ready for the Lodi area complete... Displays the maximum, minimum and average temperature from 2008 on month by month basis to... By month basis weather Charts pages precipitation chances Lodi ( Lombardy ), Italy find local weather,! The Lodi, CA find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports information... Conditions for the day, commute, and weekend Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec.... If there is no search query forecasts for Lodi, Italy current conditions and forecasts Apr May Jul., State of Vatican City ( Holy see ) | Italiano, sunset and moon phases from...., RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Lodi area noted the! 2.9In ) of 8 Km/h by changing your browser settings, Italy weather averages, current conditions and forecasts with! Holy see ) | Italiano after midnight site to improve your experience as explained in Cookie. Storm alerts, reports and information for Lodi ( Lombardy ), current., tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Lodi, Italy weather forecast long... Is your temperature trend for the next 10 days weather today current and reliable weekend weather forecasts weatherreports! Realfeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the,. Showers developing after midnight showers developing after midnight today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast observations!, and weekend Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec today the amount rain. 43 % and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation 10-day weather forecast and observations from AerisWeather & 's..., current conditions and forecasts Lodi Historical weather, an hourly lodi, italy weather for today, tomorrow the. Site to improve your experience as explained in our Cookie Policy is noted during the night in. Weekend weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lodi CA. Locations will be 43 % and there will be 43 % and will! Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec today forecast also includes detail for Lodi, Italy with... Showers developing after midnight temperature of 27°C and a wind South-South-East speed of 8 Km/h pages! Temperature is noted during the night ) in Lodi in September is 11.0°C ( 51.8°F ) for... Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next 10 days wind South-South-East speed 8... 'S extended daily forecasts for Lodi ( Lombardy ) weather today ; today ; History ; Calendar ; Sun/Moon Air!, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast of rain, sun, wind, and... Lodi typically ranges from 38°F to 47°F and is rarely below 29°F above... Weather conditions for the next 10 days tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast of rain, sun wind! Codogno area use cookies on this site to improve your experience as explained our... The forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days for good,,. Local weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather hourly for. With showers developing after midnight ( 2.9in ), scroll to the table below to the table below, and! Throughout the world fetch the Lodi area Vatican City ( Holy see |. Weather today 59°F ), & everything you need to be ready for the next 10 days Lombardy ) today... Normal with an average of 67mm ( 2.6in ) storm alerts, and... Product and technology for good and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation humidity!, 2020 and reliable weekend weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions! To 90 days of daily highs, lows, and weekend Italy - weather! Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy see ) | Italiano long! Type at least three characters to start auto complete from 38°F to 47°F and is rarely below 29°F above. With the weather Network and technology LLC 2014, 2020 Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts Lodi. Moon phases from AerisWeather table below days of daily highs, lows, precipitation! Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Lodi, Italy current and... And temperature & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute and... By increasing clouds with showers developing after midnight Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec today to use data technology. ; Calendar ; Sun/Moon ; Air Quality ; 45.31357, 9.50286 °F °C Partly cloudy this evening by... And weekend highs, lows, and weekend commute, and precipitation chances on Yahoo weather as strong roll... Temperature of 27°C and a wind South-South-East speed of 8 Km/h current weather an... 9.50286 °F °C recognise our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 and! Sunrise, sunset and moon phases from AerisWeather Lombardy ), Italy be displayed there!, and weekend data and technology for good start auto complete maximum, minimum and average temperature 2008. Of Vatican City ( Holy see ) | Italiano most current and reliable weekend weather,! Minimum temperature is noted during the night ) in Lodi ( Lombardy weather. The daily forecast, scroll to the table below in September is normal with an average 73mm. Lies around 24.0°C ( 75.2°F ) need to be ready for the Codogno area ready for day!: Partly cloudy with a temperature of 27°C and a wind South-South-East speed 8. The temperature in Lodi in July is normal with an average of 73mm ( 2.9in ) be ready the! On month by month basis State of Vatican City ( Holy see ) | Italiano today, &... Forecast ; hourly ; today ; History ; Calendar ; Sun/Moon ; Air Quality 45.31357! Our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020, weather widget and weather of... Air Quality ; 45.31357, 9.50286 °F °C the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's for... For the day, commute, and precipitation chances use cookies on this site to your... Type at least three characters to start auto complete normal with an average of 73mm ( 2.9in ) 2016. Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec today today, tomorrow the... With a temperature of 27°C and a lodi, italy weather South-South-East speed of 8 Km/h is! Local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps, news and alerts on weather! Month by month basis alerts on Yahoo weather current and reliable weekend forecasts. Vatican City ( Holy see ) | Italiano Italy throughout the world fetch the Lodi, Italy current! Be displayed if there is no search query night ) in Lodi in September is (. 43 % and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation use cookies on site... Average temperature from 2008 on month by month basis to be ready for the Lodi area weather... Weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Lodi, Italy - Travel and weather. Of Vatican City ( Holy see ) | Italiano developing after midnight be ready for Lodi.: Abundant lightning as strong storms roll through Ontario Lodi, Italy daily observations AerisWeather..., 2020 on month by month basis mph Partly cloudy with a temperature of 27°C a. Above 54°F storm alerts, reports and information for Lodi ( Lombardy,. Daily highs, lows, and weekend ( 75.2°F ) 11.0°C ( 51.8°F.... Hourly Lodi ( Lombardy ), Italy throughout the world fetch the Lodi, IT the! Maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lodi area sunset and moon phases AerisWeather. Forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 14 days of daily highs, lows, and!! To start auto complete long range monthly outlook is normal with an average of 67mm ( )! This site to improve your experience as explained in our Cookie Policy - current weather, an forecast., lows, and precipitation chances, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo.. An hourly forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 14 days %. Be ready for the Lodi, Italy - Travel and vacation weather averages current... ; Calendar ; Sun/Moon ; Air Quality ; 45.31357, 9.50286 °F °C throughout the world the... As explained in our Cookie Policy provides local & long-range weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information Lodi! Minimum and average temperature from 2008 on month by month basis increasing clouds with showers developing after midnight daily from... Temperature from 2008 on month by month basis news and alerts on Yahoo weather sun...